How to earn money through SMS

·

I have discover a bulksms site for a long time online but that doesn't move to know how to make money with it but the day I discover the secret of having a bulksms site.
In having a bulksms site, you don't have to worry about yourself of knowing how to build a site, creating a database but all you need is to have your own personal system (any), and get connected to the internet. Is as simple as 'ABC', but the next question is 'How do I get the Bulksms?'


It is very simply, I can help you out to get one of your own, the only thing that can spot you doing it is the capital. For a bulksms site cost N30,000 and with it you can be making thousands in a week, even in a day depend on how many people you have on your registration list.

How much can I make? Yes I love that question when they ask me. If you buy a Glo recharge card (N100) at the rate of N95, you know by the time sell it you will increase the price because you will like to have the gain on your side. Let calculate it, you buy a 1,000 worth of a N100 Glo recharge cards at the rate of N95.

So, 1,000 X N95 = N95,000

And you sell it N100

1,000 X 100 = N100,000

Now, N100,000 - N95,000 = N5,000

Your gain now is N5,000. You can make this within an hour it depends on how many people comes to you, now with the bulksms, many people out there needs this and they are hot to have one because can you send to like 50,000 a copy of message as your customers to make they happy and to be pending like N10 - N15 per message, if is is N10 per message you how much you will spend that is N500,000 to just a 50,000 people. But you have a bulksms of N2.00 per SMS and you send a copy of message to the same number of people you will spend a total of N100,000 instead of N500,000.

So what you waiting for, get one today and help your communities by having one bulksms. You can contact me for one.

0 comments:

Are you confused or just want to tell us you visited? Feel free to comment

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Thinking of spamming here?:
Please do not spam Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review. So why waste your time?

Regards,
Enoch

Kindly use this button below to get this my article on your computer:

Print Friendly and PDF

You can also read this Related Posts



Best Blogger Tips

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Digg Follow on BlogCatalog Follow me on MySpace Subscribe to RSS Email me

Google+

Followers