How To Add Terms and Condition To Blogger Page

·

Term and Condition is a agreement statement between the webmaster and the visitors/customer, this term and condition limits what customers and visitors can do on the website which that person want to join or visit. But I discovered that you can add these Term and condition page to your blogger page too.


How to get started

Go to www.buildasitebookmarks.com
Provides your Website details to generate Terms-and-Condition(s) to match your website

Then Generate your Terms and Condition for your blogger page.

Then Read More On How To Create A New Page On Blogger.

0 comments:

Are you confused or just want to tell us you visited? Feel free to comment

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Thinking of spamming here?:
Please do not spam Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review. So why waste your time?

Regards,
Enoch

Kindly use this button below to get this my article on your computer:

Print Friendly and PDF

You can also read this Related Posts



Best Blogger Tips

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Digg Follow on BlogCatalog Follow me on MySpace Subscribe to RSS Email me

Google+

Followers