How To Add Audio Music and Audio Tutorial on Blogger

·

Adding a audio files to blogger post is one of the nice technology that do make once blog look great, can you imagine that. You may have a file (Audio) the you may want to share with your readers but don't worry I have make it simpler and very easy to get. With just HTML that i sit down write on my own can your blog or your page to be hot from all other pages. Just listing.


How to get started

  1. Go to the LAYOUT from blogger.com
  2. Add a Gadget to add more feature to your blog.
  3. Then add a HTML/JavaScript.

This HTML/JavaScript only allow you to add any HTML and javascript codes to your page on Blogger (Add third-party functionality or other code to your blog).

Then copy the HTML codes below and paste into HTML/JavaScript.


<!-- HTML Codes by skye-blog.blogspot.com -->
<embed src="URL AUDIO LINK HERE" autoplay="false" hidden="false" loop="false" width="450" height="300" align="center" name="MusicPlayer"></embed>
<br /><p style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:10px;"><a href="http://www.skye-blog.blogspot.com">SKYE CONCEPT</a></p>

INSTRUCTION

Check out "URL AUDIO LINK HERE" and change URL AUDIO LINK HERE with the file destination e.g. http://sitename.com/song.mp3

Then save your arrangement.

Check this out from me:




That is all!!!

Good Luck.

0 comments:

Are you confused or just want to tell us you visited? Feel free to comment

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.

Thinking of spamming here?:
Please do not spam Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review. So why waste your time?

Regards,
Enoch

Kindly use this button below to get this my article on your computer:

Print Friendly and PDF

You can also read this Related Posts



Best Blogger Tips

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Digg Follow on BlogCatalog Follow me on MySpace Subscribe to RSS Email me

Google+

Followers